TruVu Alert HD™
TruVu Alert HD is the most advanced alerting system in broadcasting, giving our clients the power to alert viewers to weather and non-weather related emergencies quickly and accurately. TruVu Alert HD, the industry’s first native high-def alerting system, allows stations to continue broadcasting primetime programming in high definition during emergency situations. By eliminating the need to broadcast in SD on a station’s HD signal during weather alert crawls (a leading cause of HD viewer tune-out), TruVu Alert HD generates audience loyalty when it matters most.
This revolutionary tool can run independently or in conjunction with existing WSI systems in a station’s weather office. TruVu Alert HD prioritizes events based on severity and contains a variety of other features that make it unlike any other product on the market today. Use it to:
- Issue watch, warning and advisory crawl messages
- Create color-coded county maps and legends, sub-county location warnings and county-by-county detail for viewer clarity
- Facilitate QuickTime movie playback, including radar and lightning animations
- Design descriptive icons that match your station’s look
- Integrate picture-in-picture video from any source